Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 Book to Movie Challege


2013 Book To Movie Challenge is being hosted by Doing Dewey.
Alright folks! Today we have another exciting new first for Doing Dewey! I will be hosting my first ever reading challenge, the 2013 Book to Movie Challenge. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to review books and the movies which they’ve been made into. It’s a tough job, but someone has to let us book lovers know which movies are going to fulfill our dreams of watching our favorite books come to life and which movies are going to ruthlessly shatter those dreams!
To enter, just click through to the linky at the bottom of this post and link to a post on your blog mentioning the challenge and the challenge level you’re attempting. You can change challenge levels at any time and the challenge levels are as follows:
Movie Fan - read 3 books and watch their movies

Movie Devotee - read 6 books and watch their movies

Movie Lover - read 9 books and watch their movies
Movie Aficionado - read 12 books and watch their movies

Click here to enter your link and view this Inlinkz list (feel free to type n/a instead of actually leaving your e-mail)…

I have a few books on my TBR list that I would like to read this year and then watch the movie.  
I am going to sign up for.....
Movie Fan read 3 books and watch their movies
I will see how I go and may increase this is Movie Devotee later in the year.  
Top of my list as the movie Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks is due to be released in Australia on 14 February I will read the book first and then watch the movie.

1 comments:

DoingDewey said...

Thanks for joining in! I always try to read the book first, since I think I'm more likely to want to be surprised by the plot in the book. The movie is often simpler, so I feel like I lose less of the experience by knowing the ending :)

Post a Comment