Friday, December 12, 2008

Books, books, books

I have created this book blog as a record of al the books that I read in a year. I have set mysef a goal of reading 100 books in a year. I have reached my goal of 100 books in 2008 and will be interested to see how many books I manage to read in 2009.

We all love reading books. Unforuntately we just don't have any storage space to store books so we are very grateful to have such a good library service which we borrow from regularly. Kyle is obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine so we have our local newsagents hold a copy of Thomas & Friends for him every month and I buy two scrapbooking magazines.

I also hope to be able to participate in some blog book reading challenges in 2009.

We are just headed out the door to visit the mobile library and return our library books that are due back. One of the books was actually due to be returned 3 days and as it wasn't able to be renewed, Zac did say that he would return it and even made the trip to the library to do so but would you belive it arrived at the library only to find that he had left the library books at home.

Happy reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment