Friday, December 19, 2008

Library Visit

This afternoon we called into the library to return a couple of books and as expected didn't manage to leave the library empty handed. Here are the books that I checked out to read. Should provide some light reading between the Christmas and New Year break if I can mange to grab a few spare moments to myself. It is so hot lately that I no sooner seem to pick up a book and start reading and then my eyes get heavy and I find myself falling asleep instead.

Kyle being a great fan of Thomas the Tank Engine was excited to find this Molly book at the library. We had to read Molly during our bus ride home and will be sure to read this book MANY times during the 3 weeks that we have to borrow this book.



Off to read another chapter in my book.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment