Tuesday, January 3, 2012

goodreads Reading Challenges

If you aren't already a member you should check out the goodreads site here.

You can log all the books that you read, create wishlists of books to read, join reading groups, participate in reading challenges, follow your favourite authors and so much more.

In 2011 I joined in their reading challenge to read 125 books which I completed by reading exactly 125 books. This year I have again challenged myself to read 125 books. If you sign up on their website you can log each book as you read it and it will update how much of the book you have read as you update each time and also keeps a count of how many books you have read and what percentage of your challenge you have completed.

I also belong to several groups that have a monthly book or two selected to read each month and also have reading challenges. I will list the challenges I am participating in seperate posts.

My wishlist continues to grow daily as see all the great books everyone else is reading and recommending.

Check out goodreads and join in some fun challenges, meet other avid readers and watch your wish list of books continue to grow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment