Saturday, January 7, 2012

Kindle/Nook Freebie Challege

I am participating in the Christian Fiction Devourers Kindle/Nook Freebie Challenge. You can check it out and sign up here.

The details of the challenge are as follows:

You know all about all those great freebies that we get, right, well how about a challenge that intentionally goes after reading some of those gems. Join on in, if you'd like. Here are the levels for all those great ebooks!:

Floppy disk - 5 ebooks

CD - 10 ebooks

DVD - 25 ebooks

Memory stick - 50 ebooks

Hard drive - 75 ebooks

Server - 100 ebooks

Human brain - 150 ebooks

I have been downloading some kindle freebies to my computer but haven't actually read them as yet as I don't really like reading books on my computer. I have just downloaded the kindle app to my ipod touch so going to try reading some of the freebie books on that.

I have signed up for Floppy disk - 5 ebooks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment