Friday, January 6, 2012

Mt. TBR Challenge

I have signed up to participate in the Christian Fiction Devourers Mt. TBR Challenge at goodreads. You can check out the challenge and sign up here.

The challenge details are as follows...

Mt. TBR Challenge—Books from the to be read pile
Challenge Levels-

Pike's Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s

Mt. Vancouver: Read 25 books from your TBR pile/s

Mt. Ararat: Read 40 books from your TBR piles/s

Mt. Kilimanjaro: Read 50 books from your TBR pile/s

El Toro: Read 75 books from your TBR pile/s

Mt. Everest: Read 100+ books from your TBR pile/s

I have signed up for M. Vancouver: Read 25 books from your TBR pile/s.

This should be an easy challenge to complete as I have quite a long wishlist of books I would like to read. I borrow the majority of the books that I read from the library as I couldn't afford to be able to keep buying all the books that I want to be reading. I still have books here at home as well though that I will be using for this challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment